Saturday, July 6, 2013

Recent ICC Blitz Games of Diamondback

I welcome any amateur chessplayer rated USCF 1200 up to Expert level to email at diamondback1529@yahoo.com some ICC blitz games or over the board skittles games that I can post on my blog. I am keenly interested in games from New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, and Washington D.C. Also any chess player on the West Coast is welcome to email games. I don't necessary need any extensive analysis of your unrated over the board or ICC games. What I am looking for are games with great tactics and surprise checkmate......Diamondback
The major theme of this chess blog is "Chess from the Amateur". Here are some of my most recent ICC blitz games. Be forewarned that some of these games are very shallow and my opponents were making blunders left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment