Friday, June 29, 2012

ICC Three Minute Blitz Games With Diamondback

Hello fellow chess blog readers ! Here are some of my most recent victories on Internet Chess Club playing three minute blitz. I like this variation of blitz on ICC because after typing in the command 3-minute, one usually gets a game immediately and within 100 points of your ICC rating. I must give a warning, some of these games includes pieces en prise, with myself and my opponents committing the blunders but neither players are picking up on the mistakes because of the three minute countdown. I believe for online chess, ICC is the best value for your buck, but be careful it can very addictive and one can spend hours playing on ICC without realizing you are really wasting your time, since most games are blitz games that usually don't improve you chess skills except for some tacital training and pattern recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment