Friday, May 28, 2010

Checkmate With Two Knights
















This is second round game that I played at Hamilton Chess Club Quads at Groveville, New Jersey on May 22, 2010, the game score is quite erratic but not the end result of the last three moves.

I will post at a later date a game with more analysis and a more accurate score....diamondback


This is kind of a helpmate which my opponent basically boxed in one of his rooks on the H8 square and keeping his King isolated near the edge of the board, while he had visions of marching his queenside pawns down to queen one of them. Unfortunately he allowed both of my knights and rook to take over the center squares and the center file by my rook.


I am adding this game with tongue in cheek to "addiction to chess" greatest games of chess ever. Or maybe I can ask "Menacing Knights" to add this game to his Favorite Games.
















No comments:

Post a Comment