Saturday, April 18, 2009

Scandinavian Defence On You Tube

Hello Chess Blog Fans:

Here is a You Tube on the Scandinavian Defense. I am considering adopting this opening as one my defenses as Black.

I will add later (within 24 hours) , some Chess Flash games posted below the Chess Video.

My future two of three chess blogs will be on openings that I trying to adopt and learn. Ny next post will be on the Caro Kann defense for black..........
diamondback





2 ... Qxd5 3. Nc3 Qa5: Classical Variation (B01) Scandinavian, 56 moves, 0-1


navara_dobrovolsky_2001.pgn



2 ... Qxd5 3. Nc3 Qa5: Classical Variation (B01) Scandinavian, 29 moves, 0-1

visser_mathe_1993.pgn

2 comments:

  1. I was searching on google for free online flash games and i found http://www.jhankar.pk/games.html This sites latest and all time favorite flash games from various flash gamers publishers like miniclip, addictinggames,flashgames247 etc

    So i strongly recommend to check both the sites and leave your feedback.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ersha !
    Sorry for late reply....diamondback
    Better Late Than Never they say !!

    ReplyDelete